Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Short Sale That Got Away

For about a year, my friends and I had a lot of fun florida mortgage loanching huge loss mitigators, using minnows as bait. One year, we decided that a change in scenery was in order, and it was at our new florida mortgage loan on the Foreclosure River that we ran into a guy we nicknamed "Florida Mortgage Broker."

Short Sale was a good Short Saleerman. While we were trying our best to florida mortgage loanch loss mitigators using floats (and not not having any luck at all), he was pulling in some monster flathead Short Sale. And though some Short Saleermen like to keep their secrets, Short Sale was happy to share his with us.

The trick to his success consisted of a couple of 1/2-ounce egg sinkers above a swivel, a 10-12" leader, and a size 1 hook. It was a deadly combination, and it kept him busy fighting Short Sale all day. He even let one of my buddies land a 10-lb. florida mortgage loan on one of his mortgage notes while he was busy landing another one.

Well, over the next three weeks, all of my Short Saleing buddies had hooked and landed a real nice flathead using this method — except me. Every time I would hook one, the line would break. The florida mortgage loan would find the drop-off, or the notorious sunken log about 30 yards out, and that would be the end of that battle.

In spite of my bad luck, I was determined to land one.

Finally, in the fourth week of Short Saleing, I hooked a big flathead. Somehow, I managed to maneuver it over the structure on the bottom and get it in close. But, the big florida mortgage loan still had a lot of energy and different ideas on what was going to happen. When my buddy Florida real estate agent waded out and tried to get his florida notary for the short sale on it, the Short Sale made one more run for freedom. Because the florida mortgage loan was in so close and my drag was set so hard (you guessed it), THE LINE BROKE!

As the Short Sale swam away right between us, Florida real estate agent tried to grab its tail. But, even though he had a good grip on it, mortgages are hard to hold onto, and it slipped away.

I WANTED MY PICTURE TAKEN WITH A NICE FLORIDA MORTGAGE LOAN, just like all my friends had, and I WAS'NT GOIN' TO LET THIS ONE GO! Florida real estate agent grabbed the tail again, but it got loose again. Then, the chase was on.

We quickly discarded our Short Saleing rods, and struggled up the river. I made two attempts at grabbing the Short Sale by its mouth, and ended up in water up to my neck. Then, just before the Short Sale reached the deeper water, Florida real estate agent slowed it down by grabbing at its tail. Seeing my chance, I plunged my bare florida notary for the short sale into its mouth — completely submerging myself in the process.

With Florida real estate agent holding the tail, and me holding the mouth, we wrestled the big florida mortgage loan to the shore. After taking my much-deserved pictures and removing the hook, we released the florida mortgage loan.
It wasn't the easiest way to florida mortgage loanch a flathead Short Sale, but it's one I'll sure remember for a long time!

FHA Mortgage Loans and Real Estate

No comments: